Search

Having a master of golf in the home can have its positive sides. For several days, proud of my new putter that I was well shown last week, every night I put them in the stomach and miro my poor cat lying on the table. The animal does not arise, never do harm to my little treasure. But I play them to get the ball to die near zampino and you return back to me! If I put part of the classic with the "shock" you as fast as a "cat" scans, and you left me alone complain about the "pitch". But last night at home with us was the supreme leader, my teacher and companion, Marco Soffietti. It taught me touch this evil ball. Meanwhile, first mistake, I was too close to the ball and the ball too far right, must start at the heel of left foot and my shoulders must be aligned behind the shooting line and not beyond! According exaggerated error and if you swing that put the total I want to do is indicated as 100, 40 will be the backswing and follow trought 60. Slow back swing and control in a straight line and follow trought accelerating following the same trajectory. Et voilĂ ... the perfect touch of the ball of my waistcoat and gatta save! Now I just put it into practice in the field but how? Look at me and tells me to take a nail, tie a rope similar to those which the masons call "level", on the other end to apply a plaster. I must start by drawing the line on the ground that goes from the ball to the hole, which I think is the right line. After that I am going to mark exactly perpendicular line to 40% behind the ball and to 60% in front and then post the distance from me with the swing set in my opinion suitable. If I understood well, and possibly fix tonight, everything is easy, practical, economic and above all learn how to calibrate the strength of my draft in light of the cut of the green. Well ... why not try? In action by tomorrow ... and I know I will! For now I got just that my cat would play with me and with the pink ball that gave me the tapir! Meanwhile, thanks to Claudio Scaccini for having granted to use the beautiful photos of the caddy of Mark (the teacher Hermann boxes) at the open of Italy! It 'still a way to control the line! (Sweet Loredana)